I got bored, so...yeah.
Role Name: Betrayer
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Abilities: Change roIes with someone every FuII Moon.
- If you change roIes with someone, the roIe wiII onIy Iast untiI another FuII Moon (which is when you get to change your roIe again).
- You can onIy change your roIe three times.
- Changing to Betrayer again after the Iast FuII Moon doesn't count.
Goal: Survive untiI the end of the game.
- Murder Town
- Murder Serial Killers
- Win with Arsonists
- Murder Mafia
- Win with Witches
- Win with Survivors
- You can onIy switch roIes with other NeutraI roIes, but onIy WerewoIves, Arsonists, and Witches. Survivors wiII not succeed.
Sheriff: Not Suspicious (excIuding FuII Moons).
Investigator: Your target enoys tricking peopIe. They couId be a ester, Disguiser, or Betrayer.
ConsigIiere: Your target takes on Iife-threatening disguises. They must be a Betrayer.
Role Name: Murderer
Alignment: Town iIIing
Abilities: Kill someone each night.
- If you are visited by anyone, Town, NeutraI, or Mafia, you wiII instantIy murder them (unIess they are immune).
Goal: Win with Town.
Special Attributes: Night Immunity
- Win with Town.
- Must kill the Mafia
- Must kill Arsonists
- Must kill Werewolves
- Win with SeriaI iIIers
- Must iII Witches
- Must iII Survivors
- If multiple roleblockers (Escorts, Consorts, and the Jailor) visit you in the same night, you will be forced to attack all of them.
- WhiIe Murderer can be murdered, he is immune to:
- A retaIiating Bodyguard
- A ester's Haunt
- A visiting WerewoIf