A master engineer. It was his dream for years, he always wanted to be known for building great machinery. He had decided to start small, as building simple hunting traps. However, just after seven days of selling hunting traps, he was employed by the Towns very own Mayor to defend against recent claims of a Coven about. He was recognized for his skill in building traps and was asked to build protective machines, and he has come up with the perfect trap for the job. A good friend of his is familiar with brewing revealing potions, which gave him an idea.
He grabbed a bunch of reveal potions, spare metal, and wood, and starts to bend the materials into the masterpiece he was going to build. The trap being stepped on will use a simple lever mechanism underneath the boards of the home, which will press another mechanism which will force the potion out. The rest was simple, put a bear trap on it. Once they step on it, a gun given to the trapped will be able to shoot them dead. He looked at his creation and smiled. The Mayor has asked for it be set up for him at his home, that's easy enough for the Master Trapper.
After setting up the masterpiece he had created, he left the home of the Mayor and- he got shot as he went through the door. Ambushed, he was shot in his arm, he must have been taller than the Ambusher expected. The Trapper collapsed onto the floor. The Ambusher walked up to him slowly, and strangely enough, the Trapper smiled, and got back up quickly and ran back inside.
The Ambusher, confused from his sudden ecstasy, chased inside after him, and got trapped! The bear trap dug deep into his legs, and the pressure applied to the mechanism below only made it worse. The reveal potion hit his head, breaking into many shards, causing him to scream in pain.
The Ambusher dropped his gun from the pain, and then it was the Trapper's turn to take aim.
- The Trapper has the ability to place a trap at a player’s house that will trigger on any visit. Any player who triggers a trap will have their role revealed. If the visiting player intended harm, the trap will use a Powerful attack against the player and grant them Powerful defense. If the visit did not harm the player, it will only reveal the role of the player visiting.
- It takes one night to build a trap, so you can never place a trap on night one. If you're roleblocked while building a trap, you must wait another night to set your trap.
- A Vigilante will be killed by a trap should they choose to shoot your target.
- Your trap can trigger and attack the night you have it set up.
- Note that the Hex Master with the Necronomicon will bypass any trap. The same goes for the Medusa with the Necronomicon.
- Traps persist until they are triggered by a role visiting or deactivated by the Trapper.
- The Trapper dying does not deactivate their trap.
- Unlike Crusader, you can protect confirmed Townies without harming any other Townies, as long as a Vigilante would not shoot them. Therefore, you are a great protector of all important roles.
- 2 Trappers setting traps at each other's houses gives both of them Powerful protection, enabling them to protect each other if they are attacked. The only downside is that other important roles might be attacked instead.