THE HELL M8
Where are the rules to play the game? I'm legitimately surprised to find no page on here about this...
"...Close air support covereth a multitude of sins..." 18:52, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
Yo, we're on 1.2.0 now. Fun times!
The New Update
The new update is cool. I like it except one thing. At the name and role choosing screen how it goes to a wheel. its completely useless and takes time away from name choosing. Does anyone else think this as well?
188.8.131.52 06:37, July 26, 2015 (UTC)annonymous
Can we add a link to ranked game mode from the main page? http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Game_Modes#Ranked Blahcheesefun (talk) 23:36, November 9, 2015 (UTC)
Poll is old Edit
Wassup people, I just noticed that our front page poll is really old. Shouldn't someone change it?
Crazy Loading Times! Edit
Ok, I don't know if this is a glitch or something, but please lower the waiting times when you leave a server early. I know this sounds crazy but after I left a server the waiting time was literally 48 minutes long!!! If this is a glitch please fix it, but if it isn't it's just crazy that I will wait that long for anything!
- The staff of the game are not associated with the Wiki. Please head to the forums if you have a bug report, suggestion, feedback, etc. With that said, Version 1.5.5 released a new leaver buster system.
- "The new leaver buster system works this way:
- Your 1st-2nd leaves are freebies
- Your 3rd leave gives you a 5 minute timeout
- Your 4th leave gives you a 30 minute timeout
- Your 5th-9th leaves give you a 1 hour timeout
- Your 10th+ leave gives you a 24 hour timeout
- Every 10 games it removes 1 strike and it resets every 7 days. "
- Oh, thanks for explaining but, I just wish they could detect when you lost your internet or something. I never leave a game early on purpose it's only because my game crashes a lot.
Update Version Numbers Edit
As this is a wiki, hopefully folks will be keeping an eye on the version numbers in the game and what date these patches came out so that information can be as accurate as possible. With that said, it is up to the users with Content Mod status or higher to update the version number on the front page when they have time.
Yami riku (talk) 22:45, September 9, 2017 (UTC)
requesting removal of bizzare error Edit
Hi.. sorry, why does "bussing" appear randomly in the "metagame" category? That's a user-created strategy, not a game element. Please remove it or unlock the frontpage for editing, thanks.