Taunts were introduced in Version 1.5.11. Taunts allow players to anonymously cause an animation to appear to playfully tease or as by their name, taunt a target.
- Taunts may be purchased in the shop for 50 Town Points.
- A player may own up to 100 of one taunt.
- Taunts do not need to be equipped. They are already equipped for you.
- Taunts are a one-time use, which last for the remainder of the day if used in the daytime, or the remainder of the night if used in the nighttime.
- If a player who was taunted is voted to go on trial, the taunt's effects on that player immediately vanish.
- All players in the match will see the animation.
- Clicking on a player's avatar or on a player's name in the list of players will open up a menu of available taunts which may be delivered.
- Taunts can be performed during the Discussion Phase and during the Night Phase.
- Players can taunt themselves if they are alive.
- Jailed targets can taunt.
- Dead players can taunt alive players.
- A player may only be taunted once per day and once per night, however, the same player can taunt multiple players at a time.
- Many players use taunts to call targets at nighttime.
List of Taunts Edit
- RIP - A portal appears. A skeleton hand then comes out of that portal. It goes back in, and comes out again with a RIP sign, and places it in front of the targeted user.
- Accursed - A witch appears, and turns the targeted user into a frog, then vanishes. If the targeted user is dead, a dead frog appears.
- Defiled - A doge appears, pees on the targeted user, then vanishes.