Your Avatar can have a variety of companions, called Pets. These Pets show up in the Village and are seen by other players beside your Avatar. They give no advantages and are merely cosmetic. If you are lynched by the town, some pets will cry next to your body (including Doge, My Little Friend, Cerberus and others). Some pets will also have a unique taunt animation.
These are the Pets that can be purchased from the in-game store using Points or US currency.
These are the Pets that are only available by obtaining a Kickstarter code.
- The Kickstarter Fairy pet was obtainable by pledging $250 or more to any one of four Kickstarters by BlankMediaGames.
- The Green Dragon pet was obtainable by pledging $25 or more to BlankMediaGames' first Kickstarter which ended on March 21st of 2014.
- The Mini-Dlive22891 and Mini-EntoanThePack pets were available by pledging $25 or more to BlankMediaGames' second Kickstarter which ended on October 18th of 2014.
- The Mini-LordMinion777, Mini-Ohmwrecker, Mini-RPGMinx, and Piggy Bank pets were obtainable by pledging $50 or more to BlankMediaGames' second Kickstarter.
- The Sir Hamelot pet was obtainable by pledging $35 or more to BlankMediaGames' third Kickstarter which ended on May 26th of 2016.
- The Miss Hamelot pet was obtainable by pledging $25 or more to BlankMediaGames' fourth Kickstarter which ended on December 22nd of 2017.
These are the pets which may be obtained by completing a specific task.
- Polly may be purchased as part of a bundle, one of which can always be found in the game's shop.
- Friend Not Food may be obtained by referring 3 friends.
- Webby may be obtained by purchasing Web Premium, which can be found under the "Account" tab in the game's shop.
- Golden Doge was a reward for players who achieved a season high of 1400+ Elo in Ranked Season Three.
These are the pets which may be released in the future.
- XJ-0462 is most likely a reference to the Ratchet and Clank series, as Clank is designated XJ-0461.