The Coven Leader has the ability to control the actions of other players. With the Necronomicon, her attacks drain their target of their life force dealing a Basic attack, and has Basic defense. The Coven Leader has first priority when the Coven is given the Necronomicon and then it is random after that. This role is only playable in the Coven expansion.
- The Coven Leader chooses two people per night. The first target is controlled and uses its night ability on the second target.
- Like the Witch, the Coven Leader only visits their first target, not their second.
- You will see anything that happens to the person you control (for instance, if they are intercepted by a Bodyguard, Ambusher, or Crusader; you will also be told the role that intercepted them).
- The Coven Leader is immune to role blocks.
- Your Necronomicon attacks apply to your first target, not your second.
- If the Coven Leader has the Necronomicon and controls a Bodyguard to visit himself, both the Coven Leader and the Bodyguard will die.
- Claim to be an Investigator to the Town and look up possible results as you know the true role of your first target.
- Controlling a Doctor and make them heal other Coven members or yourself could benefit your team. That isn't to say your Necronomicon could kill the Doctor or a Medusa may accidentally use their stone gaze to kill him.
- You may control a target to visit Medusa. Not only you will learn the victim's role, but stone the target on purpose. Controlling a confirmed visiting role will be nice. This tactic is more effective against the Town Protective and Town Investigative roles. Their wills will be useless and they prevent the Retributionist to revive the victims. It is also much better if the role isn't revealed yet to the Town, in order to have more claim space for other roles. Be careful if you control Vigilantes as it would be harmful to Coven.