The first ever separately-killing Mafia Killing role since the release of the game. This role has the ability to wait outside a player’s house and ambush one visitor dealing a Basic attack.
- The Ambusher chooses a target at night. One of the visitors of that target will be ambushed with a basic attack.
- The Ambusher cannot cover fellow members of the Mafia.
- This role allows the Mafia to kill two players instead of just one, like before, each night.
- The Ambusher only has 3 ambushes.
- The Ambusher is a Unique Role.
- Go to important confirmed Townies. The Town are likely to protect them allowing you to be able to kill them. This will always help with big hindrances such as Lookouts, Bodyguards, and Doctors.
- Take note that if you choose a target protected by a Bodyguard, both of you will die.
- You only have 3 ambushes, so be careful who you ambush. Randomly choosing a target early on is not a good idea, as it reveals your presence and likely won't have a huge impact on the Town.
- Make sure you do not pick the same target as the Mafioso, as you will end up attacking and killing them. If another player visits that person you may attack them instead, but it's still not a good idea. You cannot kill a Godfather doing this but it will still waste an ambush.
- If you know that the Doctor is healing a Town role, visit the person that they are healing. You will kill the Doctor and leave the Townie vulnerable.