This page explains how to get achievements and gives strategy and tips on how to accomplish them.
The achievement Close Call is earned when you are acquitted by a tie vote. This is much simpler than it sounds.
- Any late game scenario where there is one more Townie than Mafia and you are Town, in a scenario where you are Town and are voted up, convincing the last Townie to vote "innocent" on you will make sure you end up with this award.
- You can also earn this achievement if NO ONE votes at all, so if you scare the Town into thinking you are a Jester, or simply post a very long Last Will very slowly will force people to think for a long time. Thus, making you have a good chance of succeeding, although this strategy may also end up getting you lynched.
- If you are a confirmed Townie, or perhaps a Neutral Benign or successful Executioner who hasn't picked a side, you simply can ASK for the achievement. Then you can side with whoever gave it to you.
- If you are a Jester in late game, and there are only 2 opposing sides left, each with one player, getting voted up and having both players cancel in the last second to not die from you can get this award, at least as consolation for not winning right then.
To get Flawless Executioner (execute 3 non-Town members in a game) try playing Rainbow Mode, since the role list has Jailor, Veteran, and Any as the only possible Town role slots. You cannot execute on Night 1, so you need to survive until Night 4 to get this achievement.
To get the It's a Party achievement, try playing All Any, Rainbow, or Custom.
- Try selecting players who are suspicious, as they are most likely to be visited.
- It is also easier to get this achievement earlier in the game because there are more players, so think fast.
To get the Incognito achievement, you have several ways to nab this achievement.
- Dying without revealing but still having Town win will get you this achievement, so if you are killed at night early on, DON'T LEAVE!
- If your role is asked, claiming some other Town Support role, such as Medium, and faking results can earn you this achievement if the Town decides to lynch other people first. If you are put on trial, simply reveal to not gamethrow. However, be wary of Jailors and Vigilantes.
To get the faith in the Town achievement, you also have several pathways to success
- If you wish to start a Mayor game, ask to be voted up and to be voted innocent, to get this achievement and then reveal immediately after.
- If you are voted to the stand, claim to be an important Town role, such as Retributionist (it is a Town Support role, so you will most likely not be counterclaimed, although it is possible to claim to be a Jailor or Doctor and hope you aren't counterclaimed). If it looks like you will be declared guilty around the 15 second left mark, reveal and try again later.
To get "Big Ears", you must hear a whisper.
- The easiest way to get this achievement is simply to whisper to someone else!
"Saw it coming!" requires you to die to Mafia, and not be role blocked the same night.
- Playing modes where the Mafia are the primary killers, such as Ranked or Ranked Practice will increase the chances that your untimely death is caused by the Mafia.
- While you technically need to see 4 members of the Mafia visit in one night, most members of the Mafia include a Godfather along with a Mafioso, and if only 2 other members of the Mafia are present, then there is no way to unlock this achievement. If you have some way to control the role list, your best bet is to only have 1 Mafia Killing role, and 4 other members of the Mafia.
- Ranked, Ranked Practice, Classic Mode, Rainbow Mode, and obviously Vigilantics has role lists that make this achievement impossible to get, so Custom Mode, Rapid Mode, or All Any must be entered.
- While the chances of having 4 or 5 members of the Mafia in All Any are rather high, keep in mind that if the Mafia has a Mafioso and/or multiple Forgers and Janitors who almost never visit the same night, then the chances of getting the achievement are still near to 0. The best you can hope is to have 5 members of the Mafia who all have different roles and therefore likely to all visit the same night.
- Rapid Mode is less favorable to Custom Mode as the fast pace may cause members of the Mafia to not have enough time to perform their night actions.
The achievement "Constantine" is earned by killing two Vampires in one night.
- First, you would have to identify someone as a Vampire without staking them. This could be done in many ways.
- You would need to lure the Vampires into trying to bite you, while checking the suspected Vampire. For tips on luring others to you, use the Veteran page.
- Alternatively, you could just use luck as coincidences do happen.
- Keep in mind that staking the same Vampire twice will still get you the achievement.
The achievement "Massacre" is obtained when you killed 3 people in one night.
- The most obvious and effective way is to bait people (especially the Mafia/Neutral role) and then go on alert the upcoming night.
- You need to be careful, as spamming the chat might risk you to be reported for spamming, lynched by the Town, or executed by a Jailor. A Vigilante might shoot you and die because you are on alert, causing another Town drawback.
- An additional drawback of hunting for this particular achievement is that you may kill an important Townie visiting you while you went on alert.
To get the achievement "Not Paranoid" (win without going on alert the entire game), you will need to not use your ability the entire game.
- It might feel tempting, but as long as you were not targeted or died earlier in the game (without going on alert, of course). So if you died earlier, don't quit yet! The Town might win and you'll get the achievement!
- Note: This will also allow you to unlock the achievement "Lucky Paranoia" (win without killing any Town Member while on alert.)
The achievement "Why Won't They Die?" is earned by shooting 3 immune targets. This achievement can be earned in several manners. Most of the strategies of this achievement are similar to the strategies of "Perfect Shot" which is won by shooting 3 non-Town members. These 2 achievements are often earned together, because Perfect Shot does not require you to kill your target but only to shoot them.
- Shoot anyone you know isn't Town. If there is a Survivor claim, shoot said person (it doesn't matter if they use their bullet proof vest or not, you will still rack up necessary kills). If someone seems to be a Jester or Executioner, shoot them. Play wisely and don't be afraid to waste bullets on roles with Night Immunity, if you need to.
- If you find someone who is immune in any mode, shooting them 3 times in a row will earn you this achievement.
- If you are lucky enough to be a Vigilante in Rainbow Mode, perhaps using a scroll and having a lot of patience, you can find immune targets extremely easily, assuming you survive until Night 4.
The easiest of the three achievements that can be earned by winning a game in which none of your faction is killed at night or through lynching is considered to be the Sicilian Mafia.
- A Consigliere will definitely increase your chances of getting this achievement, since the Consigliere can easily identify Town Investigative roles and Town Killing roles that can find members of the Mafia. The Consigliere can also find Neutral Killing roles that the Mafia should not attempt to kill due said role's Night Immunity, but should instead rat out in the Godfather's and/or Mafioso's Death Note.
- You want as much support from Neutral Benign and Neutral Evil roles as possible as they can greatly help the Mafia. For example, you can vote up a Jester and tell the Mafia to abstain so the Jester would haunt a role that could potentially harm the Mafia.
- If a Mayor reveals, hope that other killing roles will kill the Mayor instead. Bodyguards (assuming there are several Bodyguards in the game) will almost always protect the Mayor.
- However, if you have contact with a Witch, you can tell the Witch to force the Bodyguards away from the Mayor, leaving the Mayor vulnerable to a kill. Additionally, the Witch can make a Vigilante target the Mayor, killing the Bodyguard and leaving the Mayor vulnerable to kill. This is especially useful since it will also result in the immediate death of the Vigilante.
- Most of all, work as a team! Communicate at night, choose your targets wisely, and share information. As long as a Spy isn't listening in, you should have a fairly decent chance of winning the achievement.
- Of course, if a Spy is listening in, kill them first.
The achievement "Slippery Chameleon" is rather easy to get, and if you play your cards right you can get it with "Master of Deceit" through the same strategy.
- Simply disguise every night, and avoid players that may seem to be a Veteran, or even targeted by a Werewolf, if you cannot reliably claim there isn't a Werewolf in the game. After three nights, you will have "Slippery Chameleon", and if you do happen to die afterwards, you will get "Master of Deceit".
For the "On Strike" achievement (win the game without cleaning any bodies), it is effective for you to still have the Mafia doing their business successfully.
- You may need a Forger in your place, as having a senseless Last Will is almost the same as having no Last Will.
- It is also possible to get this achievement if you die early but the Mafia still win, so don't leave if you die!
- It may be tempting to ask a Witch to help you clean yourself, but note this is gamethrowing. This almost always is achieved accidentally.
- The only way to get these is using a Transporter or a Witch.
- You'll only get "Whoops" if a Witch controlled you to frame yourself.
- Rainbow Mode for Arsonist, Survivor, Amnesiac, Serial Killer, and Witch.
- Classic Mode for Executioner and Jester.
- Custom Mode/Rapid Mode for Vampire and Werewolf (ask for them to be added on the role list.)
"I Am Who I Am" is an achievement that is extremely difficult to earn in certain modes and extremely easy in others.
- This achievement is the easiest to get in All Any and Rainbow Mode, because there must be another Amnesiac who must die before you, AND you must live long enough to remember Amnesiac.
- Do not try to get this achievement in Ranked, instead, try Custom Mode, All Any, or Rainbow Mode.
"Still Neutral" also depends on the role list.
- If there is no Survivor, this achievement cannot be gained.
- To get this achievement, try playing Rainbow Mode. There, there are more Survivors to remember and Amnesiacs to be.
"Taking Sides" should be earned at the right time, as if the Mafia have a majority or you feel like supporting them.
- If there is only a Mafioso or Godfather dead, you can not get the achievement unless a Random Mafia dies, such as a Forger. The Godfather and Mafioso are unique, so you can't select them.
- If you select a Random Mafia when all of the Mafia have died, you will remember yourself as a Mafioso since you are promoted, along with gaining the achievement.
To get the "Disco Inferno" (igniting 5 or more people in one night) achievement, you'll need to douse 5 or more people before igniting them later.
- Additionally, dead people who was doused earlier will still counted when you ignited, so don't worry if your target was dead the next day. Be patient and don't bring suspicion onto yourself!
- Also be careful: a Lookout will see your visits, a Bodyguard will kill you if you were caught dousing people, so make sure to douse them first.
- Afterwards, press the button next to your name to ignite all doused targets. You'll be ignited immediately and get the achievement. You will die, but hopefully the other Arsonist can save the win, allowing both of you to claim victory.
- This also works when another Arsonist ignited you after you were doused.
- You should play on Rainbow Mode/All Any to get this, then continue to douse people as usual before igniting them. Remember, if another Arsonist has already doused them, you could just ignite them immediately.
Getting "Quick Execution" (get your target lynched on day 2) is difficult, since many towns will dismiss such attempts as a bad Executioner.
- Claiming Sheriff and accusing your target of being a member of the Mafia (especially in Classic Mode) will probably not work, as you may be counterclaimed by another Town Investigative, or your target may convince the Town that he was framed. If you don't get your target lynched the day you make an accusation, you will likely never get them lynched (and will also not earn the achievement). If the Serial Killer or Mafia target you, they will know of your Night Immunity and may alert the Town in their Death Note.
- Claiming Lookout and saying that your target was the only one to visit a Serial Killer's or the Mafia's victim might work, as your victim cannot claim that they were framed. However, as mentioned above, getting your target lynched that Day is critical, as the Mafia or Serial Killer may attack you and alert the Town of your Night Immunity in their Death Note.
Getting "Live once, die Twice" (get your target lynched twice) is also difficult, since your target will be a a confirmed Townie after being revived.
- To get your target lynched the first time, use the normal Executioner strategies.
- To get your target lynched the second time, try claiming that they have been turned into a Vampire. To make this claim believable, Vampire, Random Neutral, or Any must be on the role list. It helps if either a Vampire or a Vampire Hunter has died (Vampire Hunters only appear in game with at least one Vampire). Claiming to be a Lookout and saying that your target was visited by a confirmed Vampire might work, unless you have already claimed another role (possibly to get your target lynched the first time) or if players have concluded that you are an Executioner.
- You may also hope that your target lives until a faction has the majority or that your target gets into a 1v1v1 situation, then ask the Mafia or other team to lynch your target to get the achievement.
Getting "Popular Target' requires you to be attacked five or more times in the game. To do that, you would need to lure the Mafia, Serial Killer, Vampires, and Vigilantes to you. For tips on luring people to your home, see the Veteran page.
- Getting four people to attack you would only mean one more attack is needed. To do that, make the Jailor to jail and execute you, making up your fifth attack. For tips on that, see the Jester page.
- You do not have to totally convince the Jailor that you are innocent, only that the risk of executing you is greater than the reward.
- If the Jailor decides to metagame (ask you to copy your role card into chat), it would be helpful to comply, as this lowers the chance of you getting executed. One strategy is to have a text file of the Doctor's role card, in case the Jailor has been given information by an Investigator or even a Consigliere claiming to be one! (Serial Killers and Doctors have the same investigative result). If a Doctor has no chance of being in the game (if the role list does not contain Doctor(s), Town Protective, Random Town, or Any), it is better to have the card of a role that could be in the game and risk the Jailor having gotten information from an Investigator or Consigliere claiming to be one to risk having the Jailor realize that Doctor is not a possible role.
- Try to claim a Town role, as many Jailors will execute any Neutral claims. Survivors and Executioners are common claims for a Serial Killer and a Godfather to explain Night Immunity. If the Jailor executes a Townie, he loses all remaining executions, but if he executes a Neutral role, he will only use one execution and will have eliminated a player that could potentially harm the Town.
- With the large quantity of killing roles, you are likely to get attacked if you used your bulletproof vest the first four nights. Winning with a Serial Killer is harder; try paying attention to player's role claims, players named as immune, and who claims to have been repeatedly controlled by a Witch.
To get "Not Afraid" (win without using a bulletproof vest), you should claim to be a Survivor on Day 1 and claim that you will not use your bulletproof vest the entire game.
- There have been reports of bugs where a player chooses to use their bulletproof vest, then change their mind before the night is over (and the game registers it as not using a single bulletproof vest the rest of the game), but still do not earn this achievement. Attempt to avoid clicking the button to use your bulletproof vest unless you are sure that you should use your bulletproof vest.
"Kevlar" (have your bulletproof vest save you from death) can be earned simply by using your bulletproof vest when you think you may be attacked.
- However, if a Vigilante or/and Doctor is looking to be confirmed, you could ask to be shot and then use your bulletproof vest to earn both the Town's trust, get an achievement, and confirm a Vigilante. Just hope an Escort or Consort doesn't join in on the fun.
To earn "Rampage", try playing a game mode with a lot of visiting roles, like Custom Mode, All Any, or Rainbow Mode (if you can manage to be a Werewolf in that mode, it is rather unlikely. If you want this achievement from Rainbow Mode, you will need scrolls for it be in a timely manner.)
- Try visiting anyone who is suspicious and will be visited by a lot of Town roles, or someone who talks a lot or is helpful to the Town, as many evil roles will most likely visit them.
"Triple Threat" is rather complicated and requires a lot of decision making.
- As modes like Ranked and Ranked Practice cannot have 3 Neutral Killing roles, this achievement must be gained in either All Any, Rainbow Mode (with lots of luck), Custom Mode or Rapid Mode. Custom Mode is your best bet as, if you are the Host of the game, you can make the role list have a Godfather in it, as the Godfather cannot attack unless there is no Mafioso.
- Try attacking those who are very active and harmful to evil roles, as these people will most likely be killed off by evil roles.
- If you think the Godfather may be attacked by a Serial Killer and doused by an Arsonist, or some other way around, you may want to risk attacking the Godfather, but be wary that you might not get the achievement and ruin your chances to get it later in the game.
"Jailbreak" is also rather difficult, as you must be suspicious enough to be jailed, or simply randomly jailed, but not suspicious enough to be executed.
- Obviously, you need a Jailor for this role to work, so Ranked, Ranked Practice, or Custom Mode are your best bet for this.
- Make yourself appear on the Jailor's radar, either by not talking enough, talking too much, or some other action. Just get the Jailor to jail you above all else. Once jailed, make sure they do not execute you by delaying them or putting off their suspicion long enough for them to let you live.
- Have a Last Will ready for something that isn't easy to claim. Don't claim to be a role such as Medium or ESPECIALLY Sheriff. Claim to be an Investigator or Escort and have a Last Will to back your claim up.
- If you have to claim something that isn't easily confirmable in jail but is easily probable outside, like Mayor or Retributionist, or Spy, do so, but be warned your claim will most likely appear in the Last Will of a Jailor killed by Werewolf, and being unable to bring that claim to fruition will most likely end up with you dying.
- Don't change your claim.
- Control people every night, and force people into others who seem to be Veteran-baiting. Control any confirmed Town you know as well.
- Having a Retributionist in the game may help if the Veteran dies early.